Sunday, October 26, 2008

One Week Break

During the days that we have break, I went to St. Louis with my friend for three reasons. First, it is the closest big city to Carbondale. We can get in two hours, while we can get to the other cities in more than three or four hours and I have many friends in there. Second, me and my friends decided before the break to go somewhere where we can have smell new and fresh air. I don’t mean that Carbondale has bad or dirty smell. I mean that we need to go to big city to make us feel that we are in the U.S. and to have fun there. Third, my friend has been in the hospital of St. Louis for one month and I have visit him for one day, so I use this beak to visit him before and after he did the surgery in his Lung. Finally, actually I didn’t have much fun in St. Louis because I have been there more than seven times. But at least, the break has some advantages such as “smell new and fresh air.”

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's always nice to go on a trip. Even if you have been there several times. I have been to Chicago many a time and it's always nice to go and enjoy the time with my friends.