Monday, December 1, 2008

Humans memory

Do you know that human are the most amazing thing in the world. Our memory has data of the best and worst memory that we have in our life. Some people like that think because it make them happy and they hope to happen again or go too the past to see it again. Otherwise, some people hate their memory because it makes them sad or mad, so they want to forget it but they can’t. Sometimes our memory related to our dreams, events, or saying. In my life, I love my country very much, but I don’t go there a lot because all my family lives in Saudi Arabia. I love Tunisia very much. Every time I go there I have a lot of fun. My family lives in rural there, which is very different from the cities. When I wake up in the morning, I realize how it is different by hearing the cow’s, chicken’s, and donkey’s sounds. But, what I like in there is the cow’s smells even some people hate it. That smell is one of best memories that I love in my life. Now, I didn’t go to Tunisia before three years. After I came to the U.S., I still miss my country. When I came here at the first time, I thought that I would never see something could remind me to my country. Suddenly, someday when I was going to my friend’s house in evergreen terrace I smelled a lovely smell “to me”. So, I remembered Tunisia right away and my dad’s place in there. I was so happy. Finally, also I have some dreams that can remind me about many things, especially dreams that happen when I become sleeping and awake. So, the human has mind that can be bigger and saver then any other memory in the world.

No comments: