Monday, September 1, 2008

Before and After Coming to The U.S.

Before I came here, I thought that people are very dangerous. my mother was always saying "be careful" from thieves.I thought that people are very racist. the image which movies gave us was wrong sometimes. I was knowing that some movie show us the true image about some places in the U.S. When I came here, I saw that people are very kind more than what I was think. Some old women are not kind in airports. People here are more respectful with other people. Police in here are more committed than police in my country. I know that Carbondale where I live in is small city, so there is no many dangerous people in here. Finally, some images in my head changes because it is true, and others changed because it was wrong.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad to hear that you have had pleasant experience here with most Americans (thought the little old ladies in the airport were most likely tired and irritable to everyone).
I will be looking forward to reading more of your assignments in the future!