Monday, September 29, 2008

Coffee and Tea

Coffee and tea are very popular in my country (Tunisia), my mother's country (Syria), and the country where I live (Saudi Arabia). In the Arabic countries, every country has its own traditional coffee or tea. For example, in Syria people like Turkish coffee, but in Saudi Arabia people like the Arabic yellow coffee. Usually Turkish coffee reminds me to my mother because she likes to drink it every morning. I love Turkish coffee because my mother loves it too, and I like red tea because it tastes very good. Actually, I like all of these drinks because all of them remind me about other things. For example, Saudi or (Arabic) yellow coffee reminds me about when I was with my friends camping in the desert and we have a good time there. I know that some people don't like coffee because of the taste is not sweet. But they should like if they have a lot of tests. Because, it always makes them a wake.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You camped in the desert? That just sounds intense...