Sunday, September 21, 2008

movies with culture



In my country, there is no huge movie industry. Because, the Arabic language that we speak in Tunisia is very difficult to understand it from other Arabic countries. But, my mother country has very huge industrial movies and series. In my country people like to watch American movies with French speakers. But, in other Arabic countries, people are like Arabic movies and international movies. Next, people like American movies the most and French movies comes second. After that, For me, I like American movies the most and like Arabic movies the second. Finally, my favorite movie is "Troy". I love this movie because it's talk about real story and it has good actors. Movies are very important in every culture in the world.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Troy was an interesting movie. But I don't know how historically accurate it was.
The things you said about movies in you country was very interesting. I never thought about that kind of issue.