Sunday, November 9, 2008

Afraid Of the Future


Believe or don’t believe, I ask myself everyday if I can do my dream in the future or not. And can you believe that I get scary about what will happen in close and long future even I don’t like that. My dream is to be one of the biggest CEO in my country or in the world. Actually, I think that I’m lucky because we going to talk about this subject today. First, when I was young, I was watching the people who have money and who spend the money from their bag, even if this person is my mother or father. After that, I started collect the money from my father or my mother and put it in the moneybox. In that time, I started love money more and more every time. So, I stated do something very bad which is stilling the money from everybody. For example, my mother, brothers, and uncles. But I didn’t steal from my father because I was scary from him. But finally, my father found me stealing from my mother and he punished me and after that I have never steal something in my life. Next, after I grow up, I start do my own business as step by step until I went to Jordan and started my real own business. My father was sending to me money for my house rent and my school fees, so I saved a little money in my account until I heard from my friend that there were some company wanted to open and they want from people to put the money as stocks in their company. Actually, I was scared at that time about that there was plausibility to lose my money at that time. But I ventured at that time and put all the money that I saved as stock in the company. Finally, I had very good profit after one month from my stocks. And now, I will start my own business in the U.S. after one week and it is much dangerous and hard then the stocks. So, I still afraid of the future and what will happen there.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I'm glad that you were really interested in this topic. I could tell you were really interested in money because of that paper that I helped you with.
What kind of business are you interested in starting?

Super Faisal said...

actually I love real estate first and any other kind of business that makes money

Anna said...

You are a funny guy. I wish you all the best in your future ventures!