Friday, November 21, 2008

Tunisia

As I wrote yesterday, vacations can help people to clear their mind from their job or school. The most people in the world like to travel to coastal cities in the summer time. They like to have rest in a good place with a lot of fun and go to the good places in that country. I went to many countries in the Middle East and outside of the Middle East. All of them were beautiful and cool and each country has its own facilities. But, I like Tunisia the most not because it is my country, but because it has all the abilities to be a great country for tourists. First, Tunisia is a coastal country, so it has a lot of beautiful beaches and people can swim in a clean sea and have a lot of activities on the beach. Second, in Tunisia you can find any kind of food that you like to eat. Tunisia has almost every kind of international restaurants, where people can choose any kind of food they like to eat. Next, when I go to Tunisia, I feel that I’m in an international country. This is because many people from many countries in the world go to Tunisia, especially in the summertime. Finally, Tunisia has become a party at night. All people go to many different clubs and parties with many songs in different languages. The beautiful thing is that people spend all night having fun and meeting other people as I do. Tunisia is a beautiful country to have a good vacation. You can have fun and spend all the day with whatever you like to do.

No comments: