Thursday, November 13, 2008

My best way to Travel

As we know, there are more than five percent of people in the world who travel from some place to another one. First, for me since I was child, I have traveled by many ways like plane, car, and train. The way that I like most is the plane for many reasons. Next, I like to travel by plane because it is very fast. We can travel between the countries in a couple of hours, while any other transportation take hours more than the plane. For example, the plane takes from New York to Chicago 2:30 hours, while the car takes 14 hours. Second, people can take a rest and be comfortable in the in the plane. When people travel, they can sleep as much as they want or go to the bathroom anytime. In the plane, we can have food at anytime depending on flight time. Finally, planes now are the most comfortable way for people travel.

No comments: