Monday, November 3, 2008

Different Holidays

In our country, people are two types. The first is the people who follow the religion and the culture. And the second type is the people who don’t follow the religion and the culture very well (not religious). The different between those type is that people who follow the religion and the culture have just two holidays every year. But, the people who don’t follow the religion and the culture also have two holidays every year but they predict new holidays and celebrate with other religions holidays. In both types, people don’t believe that they can deal with death people, they think about people who believe about this thinks are crazy “with our respect”. In my family, we are believe that there are just two holidays all the year. The first one is the called Eid Al-Fetr which we celebrate after Ramadan, and the second one called Eid Al-Adha which we celebrate after Al-Haje. But, sometimes I celebrate with my friends who have different religion and I like that. Next, dead people in our culture just have our respect and we call god t give them the mercy, but never have any kind of celebration for them. Finally, we have our celebration and people have their celebration. I respect my culture and other cultures, and I like to join my friend’s celebrations.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You call them crazy "with our respect"? I don't know how polite that is to say to another...I think it sounds really funny though.