Monday, November 17, 2008

A lonely lonely lonely

I think that you are (Anna) doing very good job when you stay alone, because you can clear your mind from your hard day or whatever stress you have. Actually, for me, I like to stay with my friends the most of the time because I really hate to feel lonely or to stay lonely. I think now you (Anna) think that I’m crazy. But, I really sometimes feel that I need to stay a lone in my bed epically when I have problem with my father or mother about something. However, I think that people who stay alone for long time or most of their time are strange. We can see from any community that most of the people like to be together. So, why are people who spend most of the time by themselves not considered as strange? “With my respect” but just I need an answer. In my culture, people are staying together most of the time, and they always tease the people who like to stay alone and I that is happening in the U.S. too. On the other hand, Sometimes people need to stay with themselves to solve their problems by themselves or remember the past by listening music. I prefer to stay alone outdoorsy like in front of some river or lake because the sound of the water can help me to relax and clear m mind. Finally, to stay alone is good thing, but if you stay too much it is going to affect your mind. Because of we need some people around us to talk with them and to learn new news about this life.

No comments: