Wednesday, November 19, 2008

vacation

Do you know vacation has become for some people as the wading is for an old man? Actually, I got this question from my uncle when I had my vacation in Tunisia. For me, the vacation is most beautiful gift I can get from this life, because I can travel and visit my family in three different countries or travel to a new country that I have ever seen during my vacation. First, I like to travel to a coastal city or country the most because it has many activities as swimming with a good weather in the morning or evening, and going to eat or to some nightclub at night. We can meet a lot of people from different countries and have fun with them, like what is happening to me every vacation. On the other hand, my worst time is when I stay at home during the vacation. But, sometimes I go to my friends who are staying home too to play some games or talk about some interesting subject. So we can have a little fun with ourselves. Finally, vacation is the most important thing for some people, but you are unlucky because you are staying at home; just go to your friends to have a small vacation with them.

No comments: